Friday 29 June 2007

MY MUM

what would i do without my mum??


i know this is my 3rd post of the day, but i just had to say that my mum is my saviour. i love her so much and she is there for me no matter what, tonight she has helped in the dilemma of my post going tits up. she is the most giving person i have ever known. my mum was so happy with mick (my stepdad), i hate calling him that, as he was so much more, but for those who dont know my family go back to my post of "http://help-leanne.blogspot.com/2007/06/happy-fathers-day.html, he was her life as she was to him. she was there for him 24/7 throughout there entire marriage and constantly during the last 2 years of him being ill. she cared for mick like no other would, dedicating her entire life to him, from morning till night, i dont even think she went to the loo without turning the intercom on. so this post is basically to say that i admire you, am in complete admiration for you, and love you more than words could ever say. LOVE YOU MUM XXXXX

7 comments:

Audrey said...

If Ruths anything like me she will have tears in her eyes reading something like this from her child, what a moving, loving post Leanne for a wonderful woman..your MUM X Auds

RUTH said...

How do I answer this??? {{HUGS}}
Mum
xxxx

Akelamalu said...

What a lovely post. There is no greater love for a child than a Mother's love.

CG said...

Like your other commenters, I thought this was a wonderful tribute. I only hope I can inspire half as much love in my kids! I agree with every word; your mum is one in a million!

Mauigirl said...

Lovely post! I just discovered your blog through your mom's blog, and just wanted to pop in and say welcome to the blogging world! I only just started blogging less than a year ago myself and your mother was one of the first people to comment on my blog and make me realize people actually read it!

Icarus said...

Leanne, you do not need me to tell you that there is nothing, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, like a mother and the unconditional love for her children.

But clearly, some are exceptionally exceptional, fact.

If you feel the latter applies to yours - and I bet it does - like I KNOW it applied to mine, then we fortunate to have been raised by a true, rare treasure. I only add to you what I said to all my friends after mine departed 17 years ago, never, not for one day, one minute take her for granted. And use every half-opportunity to let her know her value to you. Because she is irreplaceable, like nobody else can be irreplaceable.

Calamity Jane said...

What a wonderful tribute to an obviously wonderful lady.