Wednesday 20 June 2007

HELLO AGAIN

as im new to all this blogging i havent been on here for a couple of days, 1: because my days monday to friday are practically always the same, so im pretty sure im not exactly going to be compelling reading, 2: by the time ive managed to finally sit down and have the pc all to myself, big brother is about to start ( you either love it or hate it, and i love it) and 3: just when im about to get started on here, my darn pc has a habit of switching off!
so here i am, ive a day off today as unfortunately i have to work saturday this week, my kids are not impressed, as i had said we'd go to the zoo, but now we'll have to leave it till sunday. ive been lucky enough to get away with working sat's for the last couple of years, i have a very sympathetic boss, who understanding the situation with my stepdad, and the importance of me visiting him as many weekends as i could, had allowed me to only work mon to fri, now though im back to doing sat's and although i didnt think i'd mind, its actually a right pain!!
my youngest girl is off on a school trip today to marsh farm, im hoping the weather will stay nice for her as last night we had the most terrible thunderstorms, i dont really mind them as i find it quite cosy snuggled up inside when the weather is so bad outside, my daughter on the other hand finds it a great excuse to have to stay up late, most nights i lay in bed with her while she drinks her milk, and read a story to her, but last night i was so tired i actually fell asleep with her lol! which she loved!
right well im gonna make the most of the sunshine and go and cut my lawn, ive become a bit of a gardener lately, i used to leave my grass till it was almost knee high, but this year im getting the green fingers bug.

3 comments:

Sheila said...

I have a feeling you may have caught the green fingers bug from Ruth...don't you..!
At least you have an expert to go to for advice..!
xx

Akelamalu said...

Another gardener, a trait inherited from your Mum and Mick?

CG said...

Am glad you're getting into gardening!!