Thursday 28 June 2007

FIVE THINGS ...

my mum tagged me the other day, but i wasnt sure how to add all my answers etc, but she has been over at mine today and thanks to her expertise i can now give you all my answers.
INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:



1. The Ice Box

2. The Buzz Queen

3. Us Danes & Our Family

4. Me, My, Life, My Garden

5. leanne. crows feet anonymous

Next select five people to tag:

being a new blogger everybody i know has already been tagged i think, but if you fancy a go, let me know in my comment box.

What were you doing 10 years ago? i was an army wife living in germany and a registered childminder.

What were you doing 1 year ago? i was single mum working in argos, and spending almost every weekend visiting my mum and mick, hoping it wasnt going to be the last time i saw him.

Five snacks you enjoy: bbq hula hoops, sour cream and chive pringles, chocolate of any kind, wotsits, jaffa cakes.

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics: madonna...like a prayer. kylie... cant get you outta my head, enrique iglesias...hero, aqua...barbie girl(unfortunaltely), maroon 5...moon and back.

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire: pay off all my debts, have a fantastic family holiday, buy myself, my mum and my sister a brand new house, have a completely new wardrobe, and learn to drive.

Five bad habits: straightening my hair too much, giving in to my kids, eating my kids leftovers, hitting the snooze button far too many times, smoking.

Five things you like doing: bingo, gardening, computing, going out with my friends for a boogie, watching films.

Five favourite toys: mobile, hair straighteners, computer, hoover and microwave.

8 comments:

Icarus said...

G'Day Leanne!
Well done, proud of you!! I'm trying to remember all the words of "Barbie"....& the Hokey-Cokey. In the café yesterday afternoon, I managed to chirp along to most of "Living in the Material World", the Police song.

Most people know that I have refused all invitations to do any of these, because I just can't make lists. Really!
But this one interests me, so I'm considering it. The troubles are:
1) No time now (have to be very disciplined & just keep working for the next x weeks)
2)My "Blue" series of photos in not going to get interrupted. In any case, I'd do it on my other blog "The Flames of Eden".
3) I'd honestly need your mum to come round to mine to show me how to do it! Thanks for the instructions. It'll probably appear in Hindi if I ever manage to construct it, lol.
I'll get back to you on this.
Smile!!!!!!!!!!!

CG said...

It was great to know more about you and I loved the video...made me laugh xx

Akelamalu said...

Great answers and I loved the video! :)

RUTH said...

If I'd know Icarus would consider it I would have DEFINITELY tagged him myself! Thanks for a great day and I love the balloons...well done!
Mum
x

Leanne said...

thanks mum, its all down to your expert advice. i must try not to get too carried away with adding pictures now i know how to do it lol! had a lovely day too, thanks for coming over. love you xxxx

Audrey said...

Great post Leanne, I got tagged too, could you send your mum up to Scotland for a weeks tutoring pleeeeeeaaaaaaase...

Just know when my head hits the pillow tonight I will be falling asleep with the words of Im a barbie girl running with gay abandon round and round my mind..lol

Are you one of those mums who never makes time to eat properly herself and thus ends up eating the kids leftovers add that to the tasting as your making you get a three course meal..my friends and I used to laugh about this..We all did it..

RUTH said...

Auds; yes she is!!!

Leanne said...

to audrey, im sad to say i am! although even when ive eaten my own dinner, the leftovers still look too tempting.x
to mum, you know me too well!! in a good way x