Monday 25 June 2007

HAPPY MONDAYS


i was thrilled this morning to have recieved my first award from cg(julie). you know how depressing monday mornings can seem, so this really cheered me up. ive only been blogging for about a week, so as yet i havent visited enough blogs to pass this award onto anyone else, although i could nominate my mum 3 times! thankyou to all the people who have visited me so far and left a comment, so if any of you would like to distribute my award to any of your favourites, leave a comment on my blog and i will be sure to check them out.

5 comments:

RUTH said...

Congratulations!!!!! from a fellow
Rockin' Girl!...lol at the girl
xx

Akelamalu said...

CONGRATULATIONS from one Rockin' Girl Blogger to another! :)

CG said...

i think you and your mum both rock!!

Audrey said...

Well done Leanne one rocker to another, enjoying your blog and nothing quite like a girlie night to rock together re previous post. p.s I'd nominate your mum three times as well

Icarus said...

I've crept back into the blogosphere and everywhere I turn, I find Rock Chicks! Sorry, if it's not the right term, but it's shorter. And I like the idea of you as R.C.s. No, I'm not a wannabe, Ruth & Auds, thank you very much, but I'd love to pass on some nominees, Leanne. Except I just realised that I'm also disqualified from nominating too.
So be it. Rock on, Girls!!!
Now then, how do I start up a "Men Blogging Badly" award.....?