Monday 6 August 2007

GOING CRABBING

I cant believe how lucky ive been that during my 2 weeks off work the sun has shined practically non stop.

today me, the girls, my friend kim and her son all went off to west mersea for a day crabbing. now im afraid to say that aswell as spiders, crabs are one of my least favourite creatures, its something to do with there legs...yuk!! but we had a really great time and im now not that scared of the little things.






here are kirsty and melissa, you can see that kirsty is nervously laughing at the crabs round her toes lol!

we also spotted a little seal happily swimming by the pier, he was so close but the photo's dont really capture this, and as id forgotten my camera i only had my mobile to take some photos with and now the seal looks more like a little dog.


you can just about make out its head bobbing around above the boat in this photo.

we all thoroughly enjoyed crabbing and at at the end of the day we tipped all the crabs out and watched them scurrying back to the sea.

2 comments:

RUTH said...

You were so lucky to see the seal; well done on getting any kind of photo. Can't believe you got that close to the crabs as I know you used to run a mile from them.
Mum xxx

Audrey said...

Great pictures Leanne, looks like your having a lovely day. The seal looks lovely not sure about the crab though...lol but delicious dressed and with a squeeze of fresh lemon and pepper :)