Wednesday 15 August 2007

EIGHT THINGS....

shaz tagged me the other day on her blog Us Danes And Our Family (take a look as its well worth a read) about eight things you shouldnt say[blank]. well ive had a chance to think about this one and my eight things are going to be eight things you shouldnt say to your kids, being a mum of three im sure im an expert at this, so here as follows are my eight things.

1; dont tell the kids there's icecream in the freezer for later as you can bet your money on it suddenly there not hungry for dinner anymore.

2; dont tell the kids not to look in a certain cupboard, especially near xmas, as you can be sure there inquisitive nature will lead them there.

3; dont tell the kids " dont mention i said that" as you can be sure at some point when you least expect it, they'll blurt it right out.

4; dont tell the kids to stop slamming the door, as before you've said it they've done it again.

5; dont tell the kids you've an extra bit of money left over this week, as they'll suddenly remember all the things they dont really need.

6; dont tell the kids that your planning to have a night out, as you can be sure one of them will come down with a fever that day.

7; dont tell the kids you'll get the paddling pool out tommorow cos you just know there will be a torrential downpour for the next few days.

8; dont tell the kids you really need a lie in tommorow as they will be up with the lark.

im sure these eight things will touch a nerve with all the mums or dads out there as they are all from my own experiences.

now i have to think of 5 more people to tag uummmm...............well im not sure who to tag so i'll add the last 5 people who have left a comment, hope you all dont mind!....I'll have to leave Shaz out though as that wouldn't be fair!

Mum (when you start doing tags again)
CG
Audrey
Akelamula
and because I would like to read a bear's take on this....
B.T. Bear

If you've done it before I apologise but my computer is on go slow (I'm sure all those games the kids download are slowing it up) and haven't visited all your blogs for a few days.

8 comments:

RUTH said...

LOL...as a mum and grandmother I can relate to these so well! Brilliant post :o)
Mum x

Anonymous said...

LOL very good, I can relate too!CG

Shaz said...

OMG numbers 2 to 6 really hit home! Pleased it doesn't just happen in my house!. Excellent answers Leeanne x x x Thanks for playing along x

Peaceful/Paisible said...

things never change sweetheart, I could have wrote this years ago!!!that's great! your little one are gorgeous, and you are a sweet mum
love to all from Mousie

Audrey said...

Had to laugh at each and everyone of these Leanne so very true lol

Great picture of the children by the way.

I will have to put my thinking cap on and find some people to tag, still got some outstanding ( hangs head in shame )

Excellent answers!!!!

Akelamalu said...

Spot on!!!

I'll try to get round to doing the tag, it may take a while though.

Akelamalu said...

I've done it, I'll post it tomorrow. :)

david mcmahon said...

G'day from Australia, Leanne,

I followed your link from Ruth's blog. Your Mum is one of my favourite bloggers.

Also, I had to follow the link as my eldest daughter's name is Leanne as well.

Small world!

Keep smiling

David