Wednesday 5 December 2007

HOW TIME FLIES

i cant believe it has been so long since i last did a post! since my last post, autumn has turned to winter, and there's now only 20 days till xmas aaarrrgh!!!! im almost at the end of my shopping thank goodness and considering i started it in august thats not too bad is it lol!! its not that ive shopped till ive dropped ive just had no spare money till now, well its not spare exactly, the rent will just have to wait, imagine the look on my kids faces xmas day if i told them santa had to pass on by this year.

i dont think unwrapping melissa again would go down too well lol!!

5 comments:

Peaceful/Paisible said...

what are they doing ?!!! seems quite fun ! Melissa seems to enjoy herself as well...yes darling, time goes on so ,quickly...
love from france

Audrey said...

Time certainly does fly Leanne...and I havent even thought about beginning to shop yet oooops. What a delightful present Melissa makes, as do all your children, those smiles are lovely. xxx Auds

Analía said...

And here I am!! Leanne it's so nice to visit your blog for the fisrt time! I didn't know you had one at all, but today I went to visit Ruth's and I found a link to yours. I'm happy yesssssssssss LOL
Christmas prensents? So you are saying Santa doesn't exist? Oh my!! I guess I'll have to do some shopping too!
Take care xoxoxoxox
Analía

CG said...

LOL, she'd make a lovely pressie! Good luck with the rest of the preparations!

Icarus said...

Hello again, Leanne.
Having spoken to your mum a few weks ago, I know you'll be taking good care of her and that is the biggest, best present possible this year. Being together. Forget all the rest, enjoy the cooking and even more, enjoy the eating! Melissa as a present...great idea!!

Hope it all goes well for you all,

Stewart